Fitness Tips & Advice
Your Ultimate Resource
Foods For Fitness, Bodybuilding & Weight-Loss!
A balanced diet, full of healthy, nutritious and delicious food, is essential to maximizing sporting performance.
Don’t be afraid to load your plate with these low-carb vegetables. You can eat massive amounts of them without going over 20–50 net carbs per day.
Some Low-Carb Vegetables:
FACT: A diet based mostly on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy.
1. Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
2. Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
3. Eggs: Whole eggs with the yolk are best.
Vegan Protein Sources:
Hummus and pita, Tofu, Soy, Tempeh, Edamame Beans, Peanut Better on Whole-wheat, Hemp, Beans & Rice, Chia Seeds, Ezekiel Bread, Quinoa, Spirulina,
The importance of eating plenty of protein cannot be overstated.
11 Ways to Lose Weight
Do you have trouble losing weight? Or would you like to lose faster? You’ve come to the right place!
1. Eat a high-protein breakfast.
2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
3. Drink water a half hour before meals.
4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods
5. Eat soluble fiber.
6. Drink coffee or tea.
7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
8. Eat your food slowly.
9. Get a good night's sleep, every night.
10. Don't be afraid to workout (Lift Weights) at least 3 days per week.
By lifting weights, you will burn lots of calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down.
11. Do cardio! (Walking, Exercise Bike, Swimming, Hiking, Treadmill, Jump-rope, Jumping Jacks and etc.)
12. Hire a Personal Trainer to help you reach your goals!
FACT: You Don't Have to Starve Yourself to Lose Weight!!!
Ninja Bob's Fitness & Martial Arts
10 Bodybuilding Tips:
1. Make a Program and Stick to it.
Know what you are you to do before you walk into the gym and stick to the plan!
2. Don't Train Every Day.
Train Each Muscle Group Every Week.
While too many days in the gym won’t help you get bigger, too few workouts are not good either. You need to work each muscle group at least once every week.
3. Learn the Correct Form of Each Exercise.
4. Gradually Increase the Weights.
5. Eat Plenty of Protein.
Protein is essential when it comes to building muscle and can be found in chicken, fish, eggs, milk, dairy products and some nuts and vegetables. Most experts recommend at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight for the best results. If consuming enough protein each day becomes difficult, add a protein shake as well.
6. Eat More Often.
Have 4-5 meals per day and eat every 3-4 hours. Avoid being hungry! Have a after workout (Post-Workout) Protein Shake.
7. Avoid Eating Junk Foods.
8. Rest and Recover.
Your muscles don’t grow when you work out but when you sleep. So make sure you get enough sleep each night (about 8-9 hours).
9. If you're new to the gym, ask a personal trainer for some advice!
10. Always warm up before weightlifting!
Try to live a healthy lifestyle and avoid smoking, alcohol and other unhealthy habits.
Ninja Bob's Fitness
Personal Fitness Coaching in Nashville and the Surrounding Areas - Weight Loss Help - Personal Training by Bobby Calvert "Ninja Bob"